• Practice Set-up
• Electronic Submission of Claims to Medicare, Medicaid, Government and Commercial Payers
• Paper Billing and Filing
• Posting Charges
• Payment Posting
• ICD-10 Remote Coding
• CPT Remote Coding
• Denial and Appeal Management
• Patient Account Receivables Management
• Medical Billing and Coding Training
• Coding Review & Certification – Proctor AAPC Examinees
• Scanning Services ( by Isla E-Data Solutions)
• Medical Transcription Services – Affiliated with Diamedix Technologies Guam, Inc.
• Medical Referral ( contracted with Medical City, Phils.)
Third Party Administration
• Customer Service
• Data Encoding
• Claims Processing & Adjudication (Office and Hospital In and Out Patient services)
• Claims Validation and Audit
• Medical Chart Review and Audit
• Utilization Review and Management
• Provider Fee Negotiation
You DON’T have insurance? You WANT to go to The Medical City for your medical needs?
Isla Medical Services can help you get a medical referral for any non-covered or self pay medical procedures to be done at The Medical City in the Philippines. IMS Self pay medical referral can save you as much as 10% off on your total bill.
Isla Medical Services partners with Diamedix Guam Inc. to give you all the medical transcription you need. Diamedix provide a decidedly professional yet comfortable working environment for our highly trained, highly motivated staff, which works tirelessly 24 hours a day, 6 days a week to give you top-caliber personalized service.
Zero-Downtime redundant systems and protocols such as internet connections, power supply, staffing and shifting, cover every aspect of our transcription and transmission processes-assuring you of reliable, uninterrupted service at all times.
Isla Medical Services conducts Medical Coding and Billing Seminar for groups of 20 to 50 students. Our instructors are well experienced and are Certified Professional Coders (CPC and CPC-H) by the America Academy of Professional Coders.
We provide CD study guides, training and testing materials to make sure you fully understand the subject and topics of the seminar.