Isla Medical Services Bureau, Inc. of Guam
is looking for COMPUTER SYSTEM ANALYST.
Must be Bachelor Degree in Computer Science (may be foreign equivalent); 2 yrs related experience as systems administrator in Medical billing services.
1) Responsible for set-up & implementation of remote services on client or provider clinic sites under Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act (HIPAA) compliance guidelines.
2) Provide staff and users with assistance solving computer related problems, such as malfunctions and program problems.
3) Test, maintain, and monitor computer programs and systems, including coordinating the installation of computer programs and systems.
4) Use object-oriented programming languages, as well as client/server applications development processes and multimedia and Internet technology.
5) Confer with clients regarding the nature of the information processing or computation needs a computer program is to address.
6) Coordinate and link the computer systems within an organization to increase compatibility and so information can be shared.
7) Consult with management to ensure agreement on system principles.
8) Expand or modify system to serve new purposes or improve work flow.
9) Interview or survey workers, observe job performance and/or perform the job in order to determine what information is processed and how it is processed.
10)Determine computer software or hardware needed to set up or alter system.
11) Train staff and users to work with computer systems and programs.
12)Analyze information processing or computation needs and plan and design computer systems, using techniques such as structured analysis, data modeling and information engineering.
13)Assess the usefulness of pre-developed application packages and adapt them to a user environment.
14)Define the goals of the system and devise flow charts and diagrams describing logical operational steps of programs.
15)Develop, document and revise system design procedures, test procedures, and quality standards.
16)Review and analyze computer printouts and performance indicators to locate code problems, and correct errors by correcting codes.
17)Recommend new equipment or software packages.
18)Read manuals, periodicals, and technical reports to learn how to develop programs that meet staff and user requirements.
19)Supervise computer programmers or other systems analysts or serve as project leaders for particular systems projects.
20)Utilize the computer in the analysis and solution of business problems such as development of integrated production and inventory control and cost analysis systems.
21)Prepare cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation.
22)Specify inputs accessed by the system and plan the distribution and use of the results.
If interested, please submit or mail application and/or resume to Isla Medical Services, Ste 315 Baltej Pavilion, 415 Chalan San Antonio, Tamuning Guam 96913.